CCTV Security Surveillance Gauteng (Pty) Ltd, as a recognised value-added supplier, is also verified and holds a Level 2 scorecard, through a SANAS accredited agency.
Taking present resources and the financial state of the country into account, we are confident that our existing business structure, coupled with current verification reports, is proof that the company will expand and exceed its rating expectations of the next period.
Our pledge to Empowerment enhancement:
- We are fully committed to improving our rating on an ongoing basis
- We strive to improve skills development, ownership and management expansion
- We promote opportunities to previously disadvantaged employees through upliftment programmes
- Our total employment equity status as at the last verification report stands at 54.9%. Our target for the next period is 60%
- Our procurement policies are in line with verification requirements
- Our policy is to encourage employee interest in share ownership
- We promote active shareholder role participation in the business
- We take pride in our excellent reputation for long-term staff retention which complements our business sustainability
- We offer regular technical and management training programmes for continuous education and performance development
Social Economic Development:
- Impumelelo Self Help Centre for Quadriplegics, Springs, Gauteng
- Little Eden - establishments for the mentally challenged
- Enterprise Development contribution to “Sports for All”
For more information on our B-BBEE ratings contact our Security Surveillance Sales team.